Thursday, November 18, 2004

Trying to juggle friends, survival, homework, and an intense feeling of depression because I don't get enough sleep and feel like two years is way too long to have to sit and listen to these people make me feel like a bad person.
Been reading "Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes" over and over again in the bathroom. Can't get over how good that book is.
I'm alone in the house now with Gilbert; will be until 11:15 when Simona comes. Tomorrow Papa and Eliyahu (!!) are coming home; we're going to Schlessinger and Kossof for the meals.
I really want to lose weight. I like to think that if I could just fit into my uniform skirt again, instead of having to wear it a hand's breadth above my belly button, I'd be happier. If only.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

of course i want to go! what kind of a question is that?

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home