Monday, November 15, 2004

Attitude Adjustment

So. I've been hit yet again. Early morning detention for not calming down when ordered to in a class that was informal and meant for preparation and a freakin' week ago. This place sucks. I hate them all. Except, ironically, AP Bio and Hebrew, the two classes I thought I would least like. And now I've got the whole 'stop being so chutzpadik' being rammed down my throat in school and at home. I'm guessing this is only the half point for suicidees, but I'm starting to see why people might just end it. Fortunately I'm a stubborn ass and don't give in and am nowhere near about to let some stupid depression that's making me feel like shit push me over an edge that doesn't exist. (Just me rambling ... thoughts running through my head over the course of the day.) And just when I thought things were actually starting to look up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

the greater you are, the more misunderstood you'll be. hang in there ungarminimus, soon you'll be in a world in which you can create your own rules (at once more terrifying and more exhilirating than the one you inhabit now)...

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home