Thursday, November 04, 2004

Tyrants and Dictators

I've been hearing so much crap from these people who are just so full of it. For Pete's sake, can't they just get that a lethal combo of hormones, rage, and positive disgust doesn't just go off, that there's a spark? Anything I do or say is always in direct reaction to the person I'm speaking to. If they can't handle someone answering them in the same tone of voice and the same vehemence that they demonstrate, what the hell are they talking to me for? I've got better things to do than waste my time on them.

Oh yeah. I didn't make drama or dance. I'm a soprano in choir.

Just saw The Great Dictator. Awesome film.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

my favorite scene is the food-fight between hitler and mussolini, always makes me laugh!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home