Sunday, November 07, 2004

Well, this weekend was my school's annual shabbaton. I stayed at a friend's house with nine other girls; it was crazy. Some things you just can't find out about people (with good reason) unless you have a sleepover with them. I guess you might call it my necessary annual sexual recharge. It's crazy what went on. Luckily I was already sleeping by the time they had their alleged 'orgy'. After shabbos we went roller-skating/blading. Good workout.
Aside from almost being held hostage last night when we were already out the door in our coats, it all went pretty well. I'm starting to foster some serious negative feelings towards certain people.
Night-night. I'm hyper, tired, and my contacts are way too dry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

religious girls having an orgy? How could you have missed that??

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home