Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Cheer up, Brian!

Well, Papa spoke to two of my teachers. It seems that it's not my fault that I moved from being so good to so bad, but the rest of that is censored and confidential.
On the bright side, I gave over a very successful speech today on how to put on a one-man show. My classmates were rolling and I received an +A: a first for Mrs. Weicher!
I can't wait to go to Israel ... I really need a break, especially one where I'll see some new family members. (I don't mean you, Eliyahu; I don't see you enough to be tired of seeing you!) These past few weeks have resulted in an overabundant proximity to certain relations that needs relieving badly.

Heh heh. I worked out today. I feel good. I feel powerful. I am in control.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

he he. good. powerful.in control.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home