Monday, November 22, 2004

Last-Minute Hour-Long Papers and the Like

Tomorrow is departure day!!!! I can't wait. I've just finished my AP History paper and my Beowulf paper and I'm POOPED! Gosh, it's one o'clock. I'm gonna have a lot of stuff to do while I'm in Israel. I'm guessing I won't be doing too good a job on any of it. Ugh, still have to study for Mishlei.
The funny thing is, once I determined that I most likely will not sleep tonight, it was much easier for me to write these papers. I was simultaneously talking to Chana, so it probably help that I had an audience, as well as someone to complain to.
Oh, yeah. I served my early morning detention today. It wasn't too bad; I actually did look on the bright side of life. I like having two detentions on file. I'm not what I look like, so don't try to classify me.
I'm trying to convince Chana to tell BR about her departure. I just don't seem to be able to get across my message well ... probably because I'm trying to put myself in BR's position, even though we have very different ways of thinking. I still think she has right to know before Chana drops the bomb on Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

Detention, how awesome! You're that much of a threat to them that they feel they have to try to contain you somehow. Welcome to reality, where the creative ones are imprisoned by those who cannot stand to see their own mediocrity exposed. You should look upon detention as an honour...

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home