Sunday, May 08, 2005

I spent Shabbos day with BR and her friend, who I really like. I'm starting to realize that I hate the fact that my life has no mystery to it. I lead a single life that everyone knows all about, with no secrets unless I made them up myself and store them in my mind to keep myself sane.

Oh, yeah. I got onto the NHS. Shoot me in my glee, Batya!!
I feel pretty bad, because I should not have gotten onto it. I may have had the figures, but I'm not at all the type of person that idealizes the school. A girl in my class didn't get on it, just for a faux pas during the year when she was perceived as a sore loser. It just doesn't make sense.

2 Comments:

Blogger AMUS1 said...

Liege, you crack me up. Did my name come up at all since I've been gone? And I don't mean Gilbert, I know the poor baby is looking for me. Good luck in AP Bio!!!! You don't need luck for the SAT IIs because it's just like extra credit. I miss you Liege, call me!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

simona was SO excited when you addressed her in the message! she even told me to tell you she was really happy. yes, DL and UA were standing right there when you left it.
we miss you a lot over here! and i hear someone else is too ...?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home