Sunday, March 27, 2005

Delicious Dilemmas

Man, this weekend was wild! ES, you still recovering from our little drive through town?
Papa tried to save money by flying into Islip - you know, that little town in the middle of nowhere that's forty-five minutes from where we're supposed to be? So anyhow, we were driving from there to Lawrence to Manhattan to Monsey and back the whole time. Thurday night was the best - D & M's annual Purim bash. I'm telling you, that place was stuffed to the brim. And I met this really nice guy ...
Shabbos with the maternal grandparents. Heard some great stories from Savta. Motzei Shabbos - well, ES can tell you about most of that. Let's just put it this way: I'm only five hours away from my license as of today!!

I'm so torn - three guys I'm crazy for, and all for different reasons. It makes it all the more harder, since it's all unspoken, and if I turn my head just the right (or wrong) way it doesn't even exist. I feel so - aargh - I don't know ... I can't decide if it's great or beyond my scope of capablities.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

turkish delight!!!

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home