Tuesday, March 22, 2005

On My Day

So ... I am of age! A moment in history. I remember Nat once saying that 16 was his best year. I'm wondering if it runs in the family.
School was bliss; I had such a great day. I'm so much happier than last year - I didn't expect as much, since I hadn't been keeping up with everyone else's birthday until now, and I actually gave something to everyone else on my birthday, so I was feeling pretty good about myself. BR made the most delicious butterscotch brownies, and last night CW showed up with hand-picked balloons, home-made cake, and gift, straight from tae-kwon-doh, so she was bouncing off the ceiling. She even got Mr. Wiz to sing happy birthday to me in Hebrew! I loved the messages, you guys. It's been a great day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

uh...good! yes. me too. hebrew calendar. precisely....

11:26 AM  
Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

hey, don't worry about it! it's fine.
tess - i'm not allowed to use my cellphone during school hours. i call you from the payphone. if you ever get the guts to call the school and have them call me down to the office for an 'emergency', i can give you the number!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

meaning what?
~when i said i meant school was bliss, i meant on that particular day, as opposed to last year

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home