Friday, January 28, 2005

Body Image

I'm really freaked out. It's one in the morning, I just took a shower, and I finally got around to putting on my eczema cream. Since I'm wearing an unpractical-for-winter nightgown, I can see nearly my entire body while I'm putting it on.

It's spread. It's all over - not just my hands, my arms, my legs, my thighs - these big red splotches. I just don't get why this is happening. Ever since I started with this cream that stops it on my hands, it's spread. And right now my legs, I just noticed, are purple. It's like my body is decomposing before my very eyes.
I guess I'll see what happens in the morning ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

uber pea, uber pea, he likes to eat you and me!
Have you been to a dermotologist? If so, maybe you should try a different one. We need to fight this uber pea. Summon the big gnome to bezerko on the uber pea...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

um...I don't know. I was thinking about him. Schmi-LO-bo!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

(jelly, don't fail me now!)
AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home