Thursday, January 06, 2005

If All the Gumdrops

The first real snowfall of the season! It's fun, going out. They attempted to clear the sidewalks in the complex, so in some places the snow is piled so high it almost clears the top of my boots. (Pro: I can take Gilbert without a bag)
Started midterms this week; it's kind of annoying, having to study at night, then being in school and studying for two and a half hours before the next test rolls around.
I don't know what to think; someone told me they overheard one of my friends saying something about me. I didn't want to know what, but I'm worried. They warned me not to get involved with her. I'm confused ...

2 Comments:

Blogger AMUS1 said...

First of all, are you sure it was a friend who said something about you? I'm not going to ram crappe down your throat about ignoring it and it will go away, she's low on self-esteem, blah blah blah. It might have been something good, maybe not. Let the Aibishter handle it. You go about being yourself, let Him worry about who's saying L"H about you. It hurts, I know. And I wish I was there to stroke the wound for you. If you were warned not to approach her, don't. Live in quiet doubt as to what it might have been that she said, rather than say things to her you will regret.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

me too! Unis!!

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home