Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I'm BA-ACK!

Hello again! I have missed you all so much. Thanks so much, Tess.
Well, got back yesterday. I gotta say, Ernest, you do know how to treat a sled!
The warmer part was unbelievable. It was an odd experience ... I always thought that once you see a movie, you're at the mercy of the producers as to whether or not they'll make a sequel for you to relish. But it's not like that. There's a continuing story, a subplot, and you actually get to be a part of the story. I never knew Star Wars could be interrupted by a Tour, or that Biff might steal a time machine ... or that you could actually get to ride a roller coaster while listening to rock n' roll. It was pretty amazing.
Kept thinking of the bunch of you at every corner. Wish you could've been there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

yeah, tried to snowboard that tray and fell on my bum-bum

11:49 AM  
Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

more like a wedgie-wedgie

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home