Tuesday, August 30, 2005

X-Men Mark

I took my senior pictures today, along with my fedora and Ema. It's too bad the bottom of my wrist wasn't in any shots - I've got this really cool allergic reaction to that henna tattoo I got on Ben Yehuda, a bunch of dots - mini-hives - in the exact formation of the tattoo. I knew about it before the black wore off because of the bumps, but now you can actually see it - so cool! Apparently I'm the one in about ten thousand who really did have to try out the plant paste before application ......

3 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

what are your secret powers? (mine is invisibility... i can disappear without a trace)

1:17 AM  
Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

mine is shape shifting .... any personality i please

11:55 PM  
Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home