Sunday, June 26, 2005

Keeping it Moving

Jelly would've basked this Shabbos. Come to think of it, I did. So DL brought two of his NY friends, UA came with melon boy, and the British Aryeh from South Bend were all here for lunch. Ya, it was fun.
I'm pretty pissed at my friends; one of them is cutting off all ties, the other keeps screwing me over, another thinks for some reason that I'm screwing her over when I'm just caught in the middle of one of her arguments with an aforementioned, and another kinda doesn't really have much in common with me so it doesn't even help that we're not mad at each other. But I'm going to Star Wars III today (yayayayayayayay!!!!!!) with a girl in my class, so hopefully it should be fun.
Three days to go till I go to NY, a week and a day for Israel!! Love you guys

1 Comments:

Blogger AMUS1 said...

שהחיינו! The girl blogs! I don't know about you, but I B"H have a lot of friends and yet 90% of my time is spent on my own for various reasons, most of which are not in my control. Basically, mine is a lonely road, but i didn't know yours was! Embrace it, the fact that you are your best friend, best company. (sound familiar ;) )

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home