Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Someone Important Convinced Me to Go Back

So my resolve won't stay on long, not that anyone seems to care.
Tess, sorry to hear the news; we've been on the receiving end, but it ain't none of my business.
I had Retreat last weekend; it was a blast. It must have been because it was my first time with a real Chevre to have fun with, make fun of, and be naughty with. I love it! Tomorrow night is Lag BaOmer, so I'm making a party for my class. (UA couldn't believe it. He said I wasn't the type.)
So, anyhow ... it's been a heavy few weeks. A bit too heavy.
Monday I'm going to find out at Senior Dinner what jobs I got for next year. Aargh, the suspense is driving me crazy. I really want something, but I'm not sure I'm gonna get it ....

5 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

have been sick for the last week. what have i missed? what's going on? over and out

1:47 PM  
Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

what news tess?! liege how was lag baomer?

11:31 AM  
Blogger AMUS1 said...

Yeah, go back where? I was shocked to hear the news. Poor UA. Liege, your school year is numbered to weeks!!!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

who go back where when who why???? what's everyone spewing??
es, let's just say that avrrrrahaaaam ye-eeeer is looking very good

12:18 PM  
Blogger AMUS1 said...

in all her books the verdict is for the good of the main character. they all describe sex but it's not the main plotline. just a common theme in her books. just finished a fourth one. so far the pact was the best, then my sister's keeper, which does not have the predictable ending you thought it would have.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home