Monday, May 16, 2005

Back in the Swing of Things

So ... my life's getting back into swing. Oh, by the way, Joel, you're welcome on my blog anytime. If you ever figure out who any of us are, however, that will be a completely different story. Till then, be my guest. That post was directed at someone completely different.
UA graduated today; I got some of it on tape if anyone's interested. Zehu; not much else going on that would be of much interest. I am actually for the first time in about three years unattached and otherwise uncrushed upon any guy. It's great; and I also had a revelation on that subject, but that's for another time ... and by the way, where the hell is Eli?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

glad to be welcome.

7:46 AM  
Blogger AMUS1 said...

who's joel???!!!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home