Thursday, July 14, 2005

Does the Phrase Farina-Face Mean Anything to You?

I really can't believe it. I have a teacher for Eicha who is like all those ones you hear about and read about, but never actually have. In the middle of class, he'll suddenly do a jig, or sing a song, or open the window and yell "Help! I'm being held prisoner!" It's such an elation to know that people like him exist. He wears a black hat and tie each day, yet his cellphone ring is an Eminem rap (which he claimed is only a cell phone ring, of course).
So, anyhow, I'm still trying to find my place. Got back from a 2-day trip to Eilat last night; yes, I put on the bloody sunscreen and got a great tan. Had a sunrise hike and swam with harmless jellyfish that felt like the weirdest things in the world. Tonight Rachel Factor is coming, that JAP show - I already saw it, but it should be fun anyway.
Miss you all ... riding up my cellphone bill with people I could talk to for five times as long, so sorry if I'm not calling ... love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

haha. awesome. i wish i had a teacher who yelled for help...

6:15 PM  
Blogger AMUS1 said...

The first time i gave out breakfast in the hospital i laughed because the main dish is farina.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home