Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Start Spreading the News ....

Tryouts this week - dance, choir, drama, etc. ... Tried a dance class that may or may not work. Exhaustion might move to the top of the list of Things I'm Thinking About Today because I was too caught up in E.L. Konigsburg to worry about some guy who pretends he's mad and berates his mother while slashing at rats with a full-blown sword.
My clothing is disappearing and being recovered piece by piece ... (-I FEEL VIOLATED! TAKE THAT DOWN OR I'LL SUE YOU!-)
Got some new junky books from Barnes and Noble that will make me infinitely happy with the ease I speed through them, they just better be worth my time. Eddie Izzard rules. Peace out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

cake or death!

1:04 PM  
Blogger AMUS1 said...

This is our land!
Do you have a flag?

1:27 AM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

who still reads books when there are so many blogs? :)

6:05 AM  
Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

i just find reading blogs a choppy experience; unless you read the whole thing, you're missing something, and i just don't have the time or patience to go reading the good ones that have been around for years already. (and books are proofread, btw)

7:38 PM  
Blogger FrumGirl said...

I miss all of that stuff that we used to do in school... ah the good ole days!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home