Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Compliments Etc. ...

I feel like I'm glowing!! We were reading 12 Angry Men in English (that Jelly typed up for the teacher), and I was supposed to be the guy from the slums, No. 5. But then when the teacher got to No. 11, the foreigner, everyone was saying how I should be it, and I never really said I wanted to but the next day dawned and I was No. 11. So I was sitting there yesterday, all upset because I didn't remember having such good lines. Then today we kept going and we got to the part where No. 11 is yelling at No. 7 for changing his mind so quickly just to get out sooner, and after I went through the tyrade (in a French accent, of course), the teacher suddenly said that I was really good, and that the guy in the movie version did it almost exactly like that! I love getting compliments on my acting, it's one of the things I pride myself on, and I just feel so damn good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

cool. i liked the black and white version better than the color version.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home