Thursday, September 29, 2005

Living

I hate feeling like I have a relationship with someone out of convenience; I hate it when I get like this, sleep-derived, menstrating, obsessive compulsive, like dirt because I'm not frum and accepting, and most of all unloved. Most of the time I can handle it, feel like it's okay if I don't have any true confidantes everywhere I go, but now I'm just feeling depressed ..... If this is too boring for you, Lola, I'm sorry, but I thought you guys wanted to know what's happening in my life. This about sums up 25% of it. The rest of it is me getting hyper, bouncing off the ceilings, singing opera in the halls and coming home to procrastinate doing my homework. I should be starting dance classes after Succos. I had a shock of inspiration for about three days around a week ago, but it wore off. That was truly heaven.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

ahem

3:55 PM  
Blogger AMUS1 said...

why are you apologising on your own blog? why are you apologising at all? don't you remember the older ones yelling at you for always saying sorry?

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home