Monday, October 10, 2005

False Means

I hate living in a world where I'm enclosed in a fence that I could technically and very easily jump. I hate living like the people around me, but it all means nothing since it all exists for their ends, their purposes, not mine; I'm just here for the ride, enjoying things that I 'shouldn't' be. Sometimes it just seems like it would be so much easier to shut myself up in a ghetto, cut off from the rest of the world. It just gets too complicated sometimes ....

1 Comments:

Blogger AMUS1 said...

what you need to do is think, how badly do you want to jump that fence? are your reasons for staying in that fence really good enough and worth it for you? you're not here for any ride, you are in the driver's seat. make your own choices! and life is about complications and not taking the easy way out as you are sometimes manipulated into doing.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home