Thursday, June 29, 2006

Like an Old Glove that Fit You Perfectly Before You Lost It and Now Somebody Sent It to the Dry Cleaners and It's Just Like Old Times

Now if only I could get this biological clock thing to cooperate, things could really start moving! Life will be hectic until after tonight, when we will get to see the expectant wear flowers and throw apples!! The Childhood Time Warp will hopefully be redesigned by the end of the summer and will look like all my dreams, once I get them figured out. I miss you Americans!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Scribbler said...

you dropped a bowling ball on my head? no, i think you made that one up. Hey what's your password to laughingatlas@yahoo.com - email it to me so i can watch season two of Lost which Batches copied onto itunes files for some strange reason

4:12 PM  
Blogger Lela Harbinger said...

i did not make that one up!!! it was my birthday party back in the days of yore, and you and nemo would lie face down on the floor and watch the ball go down the lane in hopes it would go straight, and once you sat up and i dropped one of those light orange ones. you had that annoyed, "i'm-not-going-to-deal-with-this-other-than-to-look-very-angry-and-annoyed" look on your face.
what's this? i have no such e-mail and inboxes are password-protected for a reason, you moron!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home